Saturday, March 24, 2012

 Heeeeyyy! I finally got to a thrift shop yesterday for the first time in a week. Felt like forever! I attempted to take some pics of the stuff I bought, but I found out my camera is kind of shitty and the quality did not come out as I hoped. My husband is fiddling with it now, trying to figure out if there is a setting he needs to change, if the lighting was just crappy, or if it was fault of the photographer...(him). We'll see what he comes up with. In the mean time, I will post the bad pics anyways. Not all of these items are from yesterdays outings, but all are thrifted!

Shirt: a.n.a., $3. 
Jeans: makers of true originals, $8. 
Brown mary-jane kitten wedge: no brand, $5

Boots: Diba, $6

Diba boots


Red flats: Adagio, $5

Black purse: Nine West, $5



           
 Red jeans: Bullhead, $2

Ok, I've got a story about these red jeans. I got these about a month ago, and I bought them mainly because they make my ass look great, and who doesn't want that? They are super comfy and they're different, I like that. I knew they were originally from PacSun because of the brand. So, I looked them up online, and I found out that they are GUYS jeans. At first I was like, WTF? I don't know if I should be embarrassed that I fit into mens jeans or if all MEN that fit in these jeans should be embarrassed simply because, well, they actually fit into these jeans. I'm going to go with the latter. I learned one thing, though, I wear a 29x32 in mens.


Levi's: (not pictured on) $7. 
Also Men's, btw! 




Meanwhile....




No comments:

Post a Comment